• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Welcome

Rick

• we are 'the leading edge' HSO Creators

Let's welcome bornofice as our newest Forum Guide.

He graciously suggested this forum just before I was going to put it up.

We're looking forward to all the ATV users here.

Thanks, Rick. I can see the smile on your face all the way from here smile.gif

Hey, let's explain to those snowmobilers why an ATV is a much more practical and enjoyable form of transportation. Let us know what brand you ride and why. What are the strong points and weak points of your brand or brands you've owned in the past? How about tuning and maintenance tips? Anyone out there a certified mechanic? And, where do you like to ride? We'd love to hear from you.

I own a 2001 Polaris 400 Sportsman. Why? Well with 11.25" of clearance, it's an ice fishing machine.

Let's hear from you. I want to know of everyone that owns an ATV within the world of FishingMinnesota.com.

Happy trails, dude!

Bornofice, I have a 96 Yamaha Kodiak 400 and have 4,800 miles on it. Put a new yoke and head gasket in this spring, but it has been a true work horse for us. We use it in the field during the construction season and then during the winter I pull my 14' fish house (converted camper) with it. I also have a 5' blade for snow moving, have chains but after the first season I have not put them back on! It's been a great machine and I especially like the manual gears with high and low for power! Three of us on the lake have the same machine and can't say enough good about them. I don't know what I'd do without it!!!!

I have a 2000 Polaris Sportsman 500. High Lifter lift kit in front and 27-inch Bi-Claw and Tri-Claw tires. Used for deer hunting as well as ice fisihing, recreational riding. No repairs so far.

I also use a 2000 Polaris Sportsman 6X6 on the lake.