• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Hunting in Lino Lakes

Yes you can hunt there because we do. This time of year there is nothing round. A few local ducks right now but don't expect much shooting. Peltier Lake like alot of lakes used to get some divers coming through late but nowadays its pretty slim pickins. If interested in hunting this area e-mail me. I will try to get you to the right areas on the lakes.

Ron

hey minnow, I went out once this year out on centerville, shot 1 woodie, alot of shooting on rice, this was a week after opener, I used to live in centerville, but now up for bemidji for school. Later on, when it gets cold, theres alot of divers on centerville, and more mallards. It was too hot 2 weekends ago I think. What lakes do you hit?

-Good Luck

We hunt all the lakes in the rice creek chain of lakes system. George Watch is probobly your best bet right now or the big point on the back side of the island on Peltier Lake.