• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Stockingfoot waders ?

I've hunted with guys that have used them. The bigest problem is cold feet due to lack of insulation in the "shoes" that you wear over the waders. The laces also can get very mucked up and tying/untying can be tough.

My .02 go with boot foot waders!

Look around for some neoprene boot foots. If you buy them in the 5mil thickness they should be warm, and then just wear warm wool socks. Make sure you buy them large enough.
Stocking foot neoprenes would surely work fine but do NOT get the felt sole wading boots. You will be on your a-- before you know it when you try to walk on mud!!

Hey guys I need your HELP.

I need a pair of chest waders or hip boots but can't find any. Mine are about 15 years old and full of patches.

Problem is - They need to be in foot size 17

That's right size 17. I've searched the internet but haven't had any luck. Anybody know of any large size waders??????

Wow, size 17. My Hodgman dealer catalog only lists boot sizes up to 14's and that's only a couple style of waders. You might be able to find some 3XL or 4XL stockingfoot waders but unless you are built pretty big in the waist & chest you'll have a lot of extra material to have to deal with. Hope you can find something. Ed

TV Boy, yes I still sink in the mud and don't worry I've heard just about every joke and comment about feet over the years. Now I just let them run off by back like water on a duck.
LaCrosse use to custom build me waders but since they got bought out they no longer custom make waders.

Fisher Ed, was the 4XL stocking foot waders
from Hodgman ?????? If I can find them to fit my feet I'll make them do.