• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Starting off camping out in the fish house Fri night..... it's gonna take a couple of beers to get me to sleep. It's finally here again, can you believe it?
Shoot straight, be safe, have fun, and tell lots of talk
good luck, everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!

God I have been waiting for a long time it seems like, nothing like opener that is forsure. And that 9 am will be sweet, not quite as long of a wait. Heading up to the duck cabin friday night as usual. This college $#!t is for the birds. It will be nice to get away from it all and shoot some ducks!

I'm trying a new spot this year on Battle Lake. It's full of rushes and the birds seem to like it alot. I've fished in front of the rushes before for walleye and crappie (there's a nice dropoff). Sooooo I'm taking some leeches and a pole along to flip out and let sit. Hopefully pick up a couple. What a meal that will provide fresh duck and walleye/crappie.
Good Luck everyone, enjoy

Of course, this wonderful weather we had all week, over cast and rainy. Wont be here this weekend. According to the weather channel its suppose to be nice and sunny, Friday, Saturday, and Sunday! Oh well, it should be a good opener anyways. Only 2 more days!!! Hehehe...Good luck to everyone!

Ditto on the good luck everyone. Still looks gloomy here, it be nice if it'd last until at least noon tomorrow. I realize that would be the first time the weather man was ever wrong...

Going to try to wack a doe tonight & then go for some quackers tomorrow. Nice to see a flock of about 50 geese picked a field about 3/4's of a mile from my house yesterday, maybe they'll come by for a look see.