• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Glow sights (update) - recommendations

I had one on my Winchester a cuople years ago, it was handy for that first half hour before sunrise, but after that they serve no purpose. I just point and shoot anyway as opposed to aiming and shooting.

I have Easyhit Fiber optic beads on my shotguns and would highly recommend them. They are held on with adhesive tape and low profile. I had them on for a few years now and through just about any environment imaginable and they are never came off. They cost around 20-25 $ and well worth it. Happy Hunting Brian

If you're talking about fiber optic sites I have them on my muzzle loader & my 870 slug barrel. I really like them in low light, but even in general they're finer than the original slug barrel sights, so I shoot better with them. I've never used them for bird hunting.

My advise...If you are focusing on your "bead"....you will loose your lead. Always focus on your target and let your mind and gun do the rest.

Looking at the barrel stops your swing. Use a gun that fits, see the target and you will be more successful!

i love my green tru glo for ducks/geese/pheasants/doves.....it is wicked bright on the darkest of mornings, and I seem to do quite good with it.

on the other hand, my brother's glo sight just fell off his gun and the bead is gone too...but he can shoot geese better than I can (at least lately) so there ya go...good shooters will succeed with or without a glo sight...i don't know if i would have ever bought one, but i got mine as a gift and i like it

S.A.