• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

I was just asked by a co-worker if I would take her son duck hunting on Sat for the Take A Kid Hunting day. I have not done any duck hunting in Southern MN yet, and was wondering if Swan Lake near Nicollet would be a wise choice. How early would we have to get out there to get a decent place to hunt? Does it fill up there for this day just as bad as I heard it does for opener? Thanks in advance for any info!

yeah you'll run into a crowd were ever you take a kid hunting unless your outside nicollet county. Maybe hit the river!! The local ponds get hammered by the locals and I heard that some of the dads R *****s around here if you park to close "Its for the kids not for the kill" I remember some of those take a kid hunting days I shot more that day than any other day of the season. Good Luck