• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

I was at the Minnesota Game Fair this year and i ended up purchasing a new duck call. Its called a Mallard Mauller. Sounded good to me at the time and i was wondering if any one heard anything about them, or if they have one, is it any good? How do the ducks respond? Sure hope it was worth it cause it wasnt cheap.

Mike

Mallard Mauler's are nice calls. Well built with a decent guy behind them.

As for whether or not it will work!! It all depends on who's running it. You could have the best sounding duck call in the world...and it won't work if you don't know how to use it, or call ducks period.

But as with any other call made by any other company...if you can run it...they will come.

What MM is it anyhow??

Trashdux,

Thanx for ur reply, ur right, depends on whose swapping spit with it. As for what kind it is, i really dont know. I picked it up and blew into it. Thought it had a really good sound to it so i bought it.

Mike