• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Choke tube issues

My choke tube is COMPLETELY rusted in.. just wondering if anybody else has had the same problem and knows of any special tricks or something to get it out short of taking it to a gunsmith and cutting it off.
Thanks in advance for the help!

I have not, although i did stuff the end of the barrel with a paper towel yesterday and sprayed about half a can of WD-40 down it and just let it run through into a bowl and kept puttin it through to slow soak through the paper towel and it didnt produce.. id rather not have to take it to a gunsmith!!

Nitebiter
I had the same problem last year. I took it to Scheels in St Cloud. They were able to pound it out for me. Now I use choke tube lube all the time. If you use the lube make sure to check it from time to time. They will get loose on there own.
Snow Goose