• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

For the non residents that buy a bow tag online....how long does it take to come in the mail after you buy it or do you just buy one in ND at a sporting goods store when you go hunting?

I have recieved mine as fast as 1 week, thats about the average time for me in the past. Thats doing it online.

They did have a number they could give you in the past that would allow one to archery hunt until your license arrived, not sure if they still do that but they did the last time I called in for my license.

Quick call to them would verify this. Just ask for licensing.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ken, how many years in a row have you applied and not drawn a mulie tag? I asked my buddies about this over the weekend and this was their sixth year in a row with not drawing (they finally drew this year).

Sorry you didn't get a tag. Good luck next year- I hope you pull a tag and smack a whopper!

I received a mulie buck tag in 2011,with 5 preference points.....name in 126 times in the lottery.I will have 2 points next year.....name in 5 times.

I received a mulie buck tag in 2011,with 5 preference points.....name in 126 times in the lottery.I will have 2 points next year.....name in 5 times.

My buddies had 6 PPs this year. If I remember right, the state doesn't even say how many times their names were in the hat with that many points.