• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Trail Cam Deer-Elk-Moose Pics or Video

That should be a good one to chase this year Jumbo.  Here are a couple of the biggest bucks I have showing up on camera so far this year.  I jumped another buck at least as big while walking in this morning that I haven't got pictures of yet.

20160626_124138[1].jpg

20160626_124515[1].jpg

Looking for some help with matching the first pic I posted yesterday.  My dad thinks the buck matches one of the "Tall Twins" in the first pic below just because of the good brow tines(pic from mid July last year).  I think it matches the second pic due to the frame shape(this pic is almost exactly a year ago).  The problem is these are the only pics I have of the "Tall Twins", and the buck in the second pic from last year since my laptop crashed over the winter.  Note, the area I'm hunting seems to have very strong genetics for long brow tines, so I don't know if we can work off that alone.

20150731_144216[1].jpg

20160627_080719[1].jpg

Edited by Bass Whacker

Pulled 2 camera cards today, both from the same small property . Pleasantly surprised. Lots of smaller bucks too. The last two pics are of an odd fella I dont recognize, now he'll be "Bullwinkle". Interested to see what he ends up looking like.

wide 8.JPG

splitbrow massy 8.JPG

tallandwide.JPG

two8s.JPG

tall 8.JPG

bullwinkle front.JPG

bullwinkle side.JPG

Well I made the final card pull till the first weekend in Sept when I will make the final decision on stand locations.  I finally got a pic of at least one of the two bucks I've been looking for.  One is still MIA from the camera but I saw him and the buck below the last two times I pulled the cards either bedded on the edge of the beans or at the pond... at least I know they are in the area!

MFDC8756.JPG

Nice deer guys, all I'm getting are black bears, is that population up a bit or so it seems ? Does mild winters in a row help them out I'd think also ? No bucks so far but with black bears playing around etc. infront of my camera maybe why, been a doe and 2 fawns here and there. Have 500 bear pics rotating 2 cameras same fencepost and thankfully none of these bears have bothered those cameras. Good luck to the bow hunters, we're all praying the mosquitos die off, they've been horrid.

16 minutes ago, fr0sty said:

Only small bucks so far.  First one I have in the process of peeling velvet. The date is wrong, btw.

LIFT0435.JPG

At least your seeing some Bucks, 35 pictures of Doe's and Fawn's from last week's check! :(

Send you're Bucks over, we got Doe's for them! :lol: