• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Goose call seen on a tv show?

A few years ago I was watching a hunting tv show. Could not tell you which program. They where hunting in canada. One of the guys was using two canadian goose calls at the same time. The call looked to be a short call maybe 4-5 inches long. It had a white shaped coffee cup type end. He was taking the other call which was the exact same call and putting inside the other call. It sounded like a flock of geese. I was just wondering if anyone has used this call.

Hey Russ
I think this guy was just messing around. I can't amagine that putting two calls togher would make it sound like more birds. You as a caller are what makes a call sound like a flock.
It may however make it a little loader because you have two reeds instead of one.
Has anyone else ever heard of doing this?

------------------
Hunt Snow Geese, Save the tundra

Like I said this set of calls sounded like a flock of geese. Can't remeber if they where hunting Canadians or not this has been more then 10 yrs ago. I search every hunting shop and magazine I could not find it. Just want to know.

[This message has been edited by RussPanfishguy (edited 08-29-2004).]

This call may be an option as well for what you are looking for.

Big River Flock Talk Goose Call

The new “Flock Talk” Short Reed goose call from Big River is without a doubt the most realistic sounding goose call on the market today! This call produces high pitches, low pitches, and can be used to sound like several geese.

------------------
Tight Lines,
JP Z