• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Snipe hunting? Who has a paper bag?

You guys must never have watched "Cheers" either. You take some unsuspecting person out in the woods to snipe hunt bragging up what great sport it is as well as how fun it is. You let the New person be the catcher of the snipe(holding the bag). While the other will be the drivers of the snipe. You Then leave the unsuspecting snipe catching holdoing the bag as the rest of you go home, into town or to the bar for a few hours. Then you come back to see how many snipe they've caught.

It's an old practical joke.

Borch

Been there, had it done to me when I was a youngster, now looking back I still crack up.
"Here snipe" Whoop Whoop Dug dug dug dug.
For the fun years and still enjoying them.
Man I'm laughing so hard right now I can't even type. grin.gifgrin.gifgrin.gif

I traded my paper bag for a 20g. muzzle loader. It's quite a bit more productive this way! It opens the 1st of Sept. and with the availability of feilds for geese and the amont of pressure on pub. water for same. I've had a lot of fun shooting at the little fowl with the front end loader! The geese would be fun, but the pessure is more that I can bear. I need at least the HOPE of getting one.

I actually caught a snipe when I was a kid in a paper bag in my neiborhood, when it tried to fly away from me it flew strait into a garage, the bill stuck into the garage so I grabbed it, put it in the bag and went home. My dad dident belive me till I showed him, we then drove to some woods and let him go.