• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Landing Mallard Decoys?

Anyone ever use these? Theys seem like they would work well. I see that cXXXXXs has the carry-lite version on sale. I figure anything "different" I can do would help.

Thanks again, Seabass

Guys I hunt with have bought these. They may help a little bit. But what I found was that they generally started leaving them at home as you have to drag out poles and the decoys themselves use up a lot of space. Instead they throw in another dozen or so decoys.

Borch

I hunted near a group of guys once that had a coule of these things out...I never thought they would work but they pulled in a ton of ducks....there calling was HORRIBLE and we pulled most ducks off of them because of that but they seemed to get ducks attention......who knows? I still wont buy them but they may work under the right circumstances. Dave