• RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE

You know what we all love...

When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  
10,000 Casts

Had to go to plan "B" on our Spring golf trip..

Since Fortune Bay and Giants ridge won't be open till mid may, we are heading south!

Fri May 3rd - Troy Burne

Sat 4th - Wild Rock in Wisco Dells

Sat 4th - Trappers Turn

Sun 5th - Castle Course at Northern Bay (has replica holes)

Reservations at Ho Chunk so we can play some craps and NL poker at night or head into the bars in the Dells.

Anyone play these courses? Any other courses in that area that I should consider?

We had a conference at Craguns on Tues, Wed last week, Brainerd area didn't have that much snow but it will depend on when Maddens wants to open their course meaning the snow will be gone this week but they may want to give that bent grass some time to warm up. I'd say your 50-50 on them being open depending on how much more snow they get this week.

I've played Troy Burne a couple times --- you will love it. Links style, and fast greens, though they might be a bit slower this year. Great course.

Troy Burne is a great track! You will love it.

It says on mngolf.org that Madden's was planning on opening on May 3rd, but that was before this latest round of snow so who knows.

I loved the Front 9 at troy burne, the back 9 is a completely different feel to the course.......Not saying I didn't like the back 9, but the I love the front 9

I've never played any of them, but I'm sure jealous of your plan b! Have fun!!!

Ya Wild Rock consistantly ranks above Troy Burne but I find that hard to believe from what I've seen on TV when the web.com tour was there a few years ago. I have yet to see a list that puts Troy Burne in the top 10 in Wisconsin

If they could have replicated the front nine on the back nine, then they would be ranked up there for sure....you'll see in a couple weeks...

Troy Burne is way underrated. I didn't notice anything from the front to back. I loved all of the holes. The back has some of the signature holes as well.

I have a feeling it has to do with whoever spends the most advertising dollars gets the higher rankings. Either way I plan to give it a thorough inspection and really test out the fairways and greens.