• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Gama mono

Wish-I-Were-Fishn

Gamma line is the real deal, very strong, maybe a little on the stiff side for some folks but I can fish successfully with 4lb where others normally would use 6lb for walleyes, I will not go back to Berkley anytime soon. 2c

All my walleyes caught this week in the middle of the sheet ice was with Gamma 4lb... whistle

full-15794-32005-rra.jpg

Sorry for the turned picture but you get the idea.

MR

Been my #1 for 7 or 8 years on my walleye rods. Stands up to the rocks and teeth in Canada very well. Use 6# all the time fishing as much as 40 feet deep. Will handle a big fish. Used Trilene XL for years and would go back if this wasn't available.

As C.B. said, it was bought by a new company. I talked to the owner at the sportshow and it sounds like it will be available again soon.

They better hurry up. Now is the time when most people are buying line to re-spool. If they wait much longer they're going to loose out on a lot of sales.

fish head- trust me, as I said, I talked to the owner. I used to be on the Gamma pro-staff before they sold out. Im addicted to the line! The problem at this point is not the owner or the product Gamma, its stores. Until they feel there is a demand for the line, they will not order it. The owner of the company is out there trying to sell it to the stores, but they are not buying because people have not asked for it.

Ask for it.. talk to the fishing department managers..

It is the best line I have used. When they sold I went out and bought everything I could find, but finally ran out the middle of last year. Now I am using suffix but wouldn't hesitate to go back to gamma.

It is still out there but you have to look for it. Our L&M in Cloquet has the shelves stocked with 4 to 14lb test.

You can also but it straight from their store.

The company is called blackknightindustries