• RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE

You know what we all love...

When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

I here you man. Like to take the boys out back and plink around and dont have or find any anywhere. And its no different down here in OK where I am working either. frown

Check your small town stores,I have been getting mine at the local Ace hardware after the gun shop wouldn't sell them to me since they use them for training.

Because everybody and their brother, sister, cousin, uncle, grandpa, etc. has one and decided they were going to get some while the getting was good rather than taking a wait and see approach with all the gun legislation talk.

Saw a fresh batch of Remington HP at the Walmart this afternoon but the vultures were already circling. I don't need any but always take a look at the ammo cabinet just to see if anything is trickling in. The other day there was some 5.56 and 9mm with the vultures taking their allotment of 3 boxes before the stocker could put the lock back on.

Hate to say it(and be a part of the madness), but if I could even find some .22 ammo at this point(within a reasonable price), I would buy all I could for me and several of my friends.....

I found some last week via phone call at a "local" store,,,, they had a handful of boxes on hand,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, and wanted $5 for 40 rds!!!!

I decided not to make the 40 mile round trip run for that price.

Don't forget to vote out any gun control pushers in Government next election. Local gun shop is first come first serve that I go to. Not only 22's but all shells are going so fast that they can't keep them on shelves.