• RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE

You know what we all love...

When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  
Jim Uran

April Awesomeness

Ok, it's original, but it sounds dumb lol, but I imagine we will be fishing hardwater for a while. I was out tonight locally and did pretty well. The fish were a little shallower than they were a week ago, and just as aggressive if not more!

Here is a 10" beast that fell victim to a Lindy Micro Slick Jig and a waxie!

full-11084-31713-gopr0463.jpg

And here is a fat crappie in the 12-13" range. Come up and slammed the slick jig, I was fishing in 13 fow tonight, compared to 16-19 fow a week ago. Late ice season has arrived folks, get out and enjoy it.

full-11084-31714-gopr0487.jpg

I like the title wink took part in a little " April Awesomeness" with a few other members today, did pretty darn good. Bite will only get better from here on out grin take advantage if it while you can.

Six of us did the same thing in the Wabasha area. 18"-21" of ice in most places. A couple spots were unreachable without a boat or an Olympic swimmer for a fishing buddy! We caught plenty of smaller fish, but did manage to keep e few meals of sunnies, crappies, & perch. Great day, when you think about ice fishing in April!

Nice fish Jim! I'll be heading into the BWCAW chasing hogs on saturday, hopefully I'll hook up with something since the end of laker season was a bust...

Spent the last couple nights on a local lake, fished with some great anglers, Dave Genz, Rick Johnson, and Scott Seibert the first night and Caught plenty of fish and had a great time meeting those guys. Tonight I went solo and caught a bunch of pannies. Fished the same hole all night...... Lazy but it worked lol. Heading for the Rainy River bright and early.

First time out in April and it was Awesome..got out for a couple hours mid-morning today...searched a while and found them in a spot on the lake I have never fished...they were in 27' but highly suspended, only 10-12' down.

Got a bunch, lots of little ones but some nice keepers too, pics below.

full-39626-31867-sauer24_7_13.jpg

full-39626-31868-sauer34_7_13.jpg

Thanks Jim! You do really well to video when you're on your own. That is some true April Awesomeness, and based on the current forecast I have no doubt you are correct. We'll be ice-fishing for several more weeks to come.

Went in to the BWCAW on Saturday and got dumped on by mother nature, but we ended up with a pile of nice crappie. Mine were all 12-13's, biggest of our group was just over 14. Worth the sore legs to me!! Hopefully I'll get that donk I'm looking for this weekend.

full-39199-31921-imag0051.jpg

Still rockin 28' of water 12-14 feet down, last night ice mega thick yet of course, under an hour to limit on 12-15"ers, my buddy took a kid out so he could catch a limit and that's what it's all about, we're bringing kids out there and we're done keeping crappies, kids can though, their families like that fresh crappie.

Nice fish BB! I look forward to getting out this week, and this weekend. Ill have the hole drilling machine Mike Raetz with so we will find them smile

Heading out the door soon to fish for some early morning slabs, and work my way into some blue gill action, Later on Mike Raetz, bbfenatic, Dairyman, and Robert will be joining in on a multi lake free-for-all smile Video and pics to come soon I'm sure!

Ok guys, here are some pics from Saturdays excursion, the multi lake thing went out the door, we stuck to the same lake all day and did pretty well!!

full-11084-32107-img_5817.jpg

full-11084-32108-img_5814.jpg

full-11084-32109-img_5849.jpg

full-11084-32110-img_5835.jpg

full-11084-32111-ab1e75413d8f6fb6fb3d7e2