• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

arrows

I used Easton carbon injection arrows last year and I thought they were pretty amazing. They have better penetration, shot them next to other top brands and penetration was better. I thought they were a awesome arrow but they are expensive.

I have and still shoot Goldtips for target league, but I stepped up to buying Carbon Express Blue Streaks to guide the Rage's this fall.

They have a little stiffer spline and seem to react better in flight.

love my full metal jackets

I love mine also,however they will bend. I'm sticking with them till turkey season is done and then I will probably switch to a full carbon shaft before Mt antelope. I can't afford a mess up with Donbo in the same hunting camp as me eek

I can't afford a mess up with Donbo in the same hunting camp as me eek

Don't put me on a pedastal any taller than I deserve. blush Did I mention the MONSTER goat I missed the first time on this trip? shocked Come to think of it, that may have been the second one I missed that week. frown

BTW, I'm pretty sure the arrow had nothing to do with either of those shots. whistle

That brings to mind another point. Target shooters often pick "Fat Boy" arrows to cut more lines and add points to their totals.

On this antelope hunt, I'll pick a much smaller diameter arrow with small broadheads or possibly mechanicals so I can use the smaller Blazer Vanes for less wind resistance on longer shots out on the prairie where wind is always a factor.