• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Volunteers wanted Georges Tackle shop at expo

Georges kids tackle shop has 'Help Wanted'

over the years the amount of kids who attend the expo has gotten huge with the many kids activities, Boy Scout troops from all over,Fishing for Life and other childrens groups.

Volunteers are needed to teach and assist kids in helping them build their own Bucktails,Crankbaits,Soft plastics. All kinds of cool materials and tools to work with, Hair,Fashaboo,glitter,plastic molds and blades of all sizes. Tying,painting, the kids do all the work you will just assist.

lottsa fun kids imaginations run wild when it comes to color combinations and I wish I could buy a few from them when their done,

'NO EXPERIENCE NEEDED"

even if you have never built a lure in your life the experienced staff can show you how to do things in just a few trys-great chance to learn a new hobby.

Any shift or day that you are interested in you would be much welcomed and appreciated.

to get involved please call

Dave Knutson

651-328-4622

Great opportunity to learn how to get stated into the hobby and how to work the tools you will need! Also great to see all the future musky fisherman get started on their way. I have worked there for the past two years and unfortunately can not this year.

I highly recommend anyone who is interested in learning how to make lures or how to get started to volunteer. Dave is a great teacher and has plenty of tips and musky stories to go around!