• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Possible state record walleye

DTro

Yes he must have had a table saw accident,Seems his little finger on his left hand has been amputated

That happened when he was working on his trailer last week! frown

Huuum shadow on his knee but none in the water behind him? whistle

So yeah, there are 2 obvious things in this picture that I would have tried to cover up if I wanted someone to really believe it and I’m sure most seen it (thanks to those that that played along).

The first one is that the fish isn’t even a walleye.  It’s a Zander

The Second is that the logo and writing on my hat is backwards.  grin  I had to flip my head to fit on the body at the proper angle.  Speaking of which, its funny to see everyone pick apart the picture when it was totally untouched.  Cut fingers, shadows, whiskers, etc.   Its all original and unaltered, all I did was  paste my head on some European dudes body.

Hopefully it made the morning go a little quicker and I do know that at the very least it finally turned the tides from the viewers in the ice forum to the open water. smile

I didn't mean to sound rude but just wanted to give ya a hard time for trying to FOOL us with such a weak photoshop...haha I liked how your head seemed to be floating on "your" body. Again got a good laugh out of it!! Take care

So yeah, there are 2 obvious things in this picture that I would have tried to cover up if I wanted someone to really believe it and I’m sure most seen it (thanks to those that that played along).

The first one is that the fish isn’t even a walleye.  It’s a Zander

The Second is that the logo and writing on my hat is backwards.  grin  I had to flip my head to fit on the body at the proper angle.  Speaking of which, its funny to see everyone pick apart the picture when it was totally untouched.  Cut fingers, shadows, whiskers, etc.   Its all original and unaltered, all I did was  paste my head on some European dudes body.

Hopefully it made the morning go a little quicker and I do know that at the very least it finally turned the tides from the viewers in the ice forum to the open water. smile

The thing which caught my eye is that the background and landmarks do not match up with any location on the MN downstream of Mankato.

That aside, great prank Darren. grin You know almost everyone who read the title to this post and viewed the image and post was taken in for at least 3-5 seconds if not longer. wink

If there is one thing that I have found out over the years, along with many others who viewed this thread, is that Dtro does not lie and is the seeker of truth and fact. Of course April 1st is the only day Darren has tested this and IMO this just keeps holding him to that higher standard of honesty. grin

Dudes gotta have fun once and awhile. laugh