• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Thanks for the support!!

I want to thank everyone who read about my loss of my lab. It really was great to hear others points of view on it. It's nice to know that there are people out there who actually give a ****. It has been difficult week for us but we have made a decision and we are headed out tommorow afternoon to look at a litter and I have a pretty good feeling that we may be bringing home a new addition to our family!! Though I know it won't be the same but it sure will fil some of the emptiness around here, Thanks again-JOSHF

I have a picture of the blk female we put down this summer hanging next to me on the wall as I type. There is not a time I come to this forum and not look up at her. Her collar with her dog tags are hanging from the picture. She had a long and very productive life (13 yrs old). The new puppy will take away some of the hurt you feel right now but that dog will live in your heart FOREVER!!!

GOOD LUCK & HAVE FUN