• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Team #8 "SPUR COLLECTORS" Official Site

bluehat28

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey thamks for the bday wishes...didn't get out Saturday or Sunday...but I am in the blind right now waiting for the first gobble. Went out friday morning and didn't hear a thing, so the break from the woods maybe will do me good lol.

Great job on the upgrade ghost!

Ghost great job! look like ill be headed home thursday night so i can hunt all friday and saturday. My uncle talk to a buddy that has some land going to give them a call tomorrow. if it doesn't work out ill hunt my public land spot. heard there was a truck in the lot last weekend. but who knows. either way it will be nice to get out.

Had 2 or 3 toms behind me about 300-400 yds this morning gobbling. Just patiently waiting to see what they were gonna do. Then I see this red chevy pickup coming down the field road and turned and went north of me...didnt think too much about it. About 10 mins later I hear a chainsaw start up about 200yds north of me...yeah 6am and cutting wood? So I went to work instead of hunting. Hope he won't be doing that Thursday morning lol

Thanks guys I had a great spring. Got four birds and got my Florida bird to go for my slam. Had a tough go with D season here but I was able to call in my brothers first bird. Double beard that scored 90 so he may have a tough time topping that. I will get all my pics in line this weekend and post stories and pics. Going out with my fiancé this weekend to try getting her first bird n guess I missed the fine point of no upgrades. Sorry guys