• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

straight talk wireless

My wife and I both have straight talk phones and love them. We live in the SW part of the state and still get full bars. Only downfall of course is you have to buy the phone but after the initial investment, $45 unlimited everything is awesome. Wont be going back to a contract phone for a looong time.

@sunnie- It uses Verizon towers so I get pretty much full bars everywhere I go, from the SD border to the 'sconie border and north to St. Cloud. (havent been anywhere north of there yet with it) Only exception is the river bottom, thats really the only dead zone I've come across.

@WIWF- All the smartphones we looked at had 3G, and its plenty fast for what I need it for.

they have 2 different services so be careful which phone you buy my fiance made that mistake a couple weeks ago. They have phones that use verizon towers and those ones work seriously everywere I use to work on the road and that phone always had service doesnt matter were you were. Then the fiance bought one and thing didnt work well at all come to find out it was one of them using the sprint towers so just be careful which model you get.