• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Open Tournaments?

bassfshin24

Anyone know of any good open tournaments to fish throughout the summer. I'm not able to fish in my club this year due to busy schedule so I wouldn't mind just fishing a couple open tournaments during the summer fall. I know classic bass will list the tournaments but I'm not sure which ones are open to anyone. I also don't want to pay $200 for a team either. Wouldn't mind keeping it $100 or less per team. Any info would be great.

Do the bdawg ones have a HSOforum?

I'm also looking around for a club/league or opens located in the west metro area if anyone has any to clue me in on that would be great...a lot harder to find online than it seems it would be.

The GreenHorn Bass Tour has spots available for any angler. There is the GreenHorn Sunday and Wednesday series for beginner/intermediate and weekend warriors as well as the Advanced Sunday series for advanced (or any) anglers. There are still spots available in all three series. These tournaments are intended on helping anglers learn from eachother while keeping a competitive spirit alive. These are low cost, low stress events for a good time.