• RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE

You know what we all love...

When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

Hey everybody, it's that time of the year again when our family takes a Step Out to fight diabetes. Our daughter Rachael is a type 1 diabetic. There is no known cure. We are supporting all of the millions that are affected by this terrible disease including type 2 diabetics. Most type 2's can make life style changes like exercise and nutritional changes to help, even stop their diabetes. Rachael currently has no choice being a type 1. Please help by donating to the link that goes to her Step Out site which is sponsored by the American Diabetes Association. She as well as millions of others need your help. Rachael is a 15 year old girl who loves to play soccer and basketball for her school. She loves to fish Lake Superior as well as inland lakes for gills, crappies, and the occasional walleye. Please take time and be a part of the cure. I am leaning heavy on all of my F/M family to help out. Ten bucks or more can make a huge difference. We thank you for all of the past F/M'ers who have helped and look forward to all new donators. BC http://main.diabetes.org/site/TR/StepOut...&fr_id=8711

It is a great cause and you will see me on the list again. It runs in my family,so far I am the only one without it but time will tell.

Hopefully one of these years we can meet up at the sturgeon excursion my problem is it's normally on turkey opener. Everyone knows how I love turkey hunting,heck I just declined a fully paid trip to Vegas because I would have had one day to hunt.

Knew We could count on ya snipe. Can't thank you enough for what you have done to help in the past, to include bow hunting advice for me. Hey, I picked it back up after 20 plus years from being away and even I understand how ya feel. Heck, I was shooting the new Mission Riot in the backyard when it was below zero this past winter. Can you say nutjob? I will say an extra prayer for you tonight that God willing you never have to deal with it. Type 1 or 2 run's in the family? Thanks bud. BC

Just four more day's until the event. Please help Rach out. Hit the secure donations event on my original post above and donate today. We need you! Thanks! BC

RachH-Townb-ball2012034-1-1.jpgSummer2008015.jpg2008scoutscabinneedlepoint339-2.jpgSledding-SunniesJan09005.jpg

Just a reminder guy's, we have today and tomorrow until the walk this Saturday. I am deeply humbled by the people on this site whom I've never met that contribute without hesitation. You are all truly a part of our family. Blessings to you from BC and crew.