• RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE

You know what we all love...

When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  
Chris Henkels

W-eye knot fishing club

W-eye knot fish club is looking for a few good teams to join in on the fun this summer. This is the first year for the club. We will fish 4 club tournaments this year and keep track of points. At the end of the year we will award a club champion. The w-eye knot fish club also organizes and hosts the Veterans Fishing Event on Prior Lake in June along with the Marine Corps League and our sponsors.

This club was started by a few of us that fished some tournament trails but are looking for a more friendly atmosphere where we can share fishing techniques and learn new bodies of water.

If you want to be part of a small network of walleye anglers from the MPLS metro area shoot me an email and I will forward you more information.

Walleye Whisperer

[email protected]

I am interested, I may not have a partner but I do have a boat if someone without a boat is interested. Semper Fi

I just got my packet on this tourney and it $50 a tourney per boat, 2 guys to a boat. 4 tourney's total. 1st 5/4/13 st croix bluffs and south. 2nd 6/8/13 alex area lake unknown. 3rd 8/3/13 mille lacs. total length tourney. 4th st criox bluffs and north. sounds fun.