• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Father dauther fishing trip

I and my dauther are looking for a guided, american plan fishing trip. It can be a fly in or drive in. Looking to ware my dauther's arms out catching walleye and pike.Any one with their go to lake and any other info would be great. Thanks alot

The list is long. Big Black Island on Lake of the Woods near Morson would be a good spring trip. Goose Bay Resort on Lac Seul has great accomodations and has great fishing. A good guide would be to look up Sunset Country resorts and they will send you free information. I have found them very helpful.

My family and I have been going to Ghost River Lodges near Sioux Lookout, this will be our 25 or 26 year at the same place great folks going on third generation owning running the camp. It is a boat in camp so you have to park and they pick you and your gear. We usually make 3 trips a year spring opening week, summer late July early August, and a fall hunting / fishing trip. They also offer a Parent/child package deal.

Great to hear you should enjoy. We have for 3 generations. Darrel and Tina know how to treat there customers with respect and Don will help point you to the fish every day. Talked with Darrel Last night and he was plowing snow and the kids had a snow day from school.