• RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE

You know what we all love...

When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  
Deitz Dittrich

Thorne Bros Wed Seminars

Hey all, I hate self promotion.... but gonna do it..

This wed, I'll be at Thorne Brothers for their wed night seminar series. For those that remember last year, Yes I'll be talking about scum frog fishing in rivers this year... ..... .... .... NOT...

My plan is to talk about Weather. Yes I know right now the weather sucks... REALLY SUCKS... but I want to talk about how it affects or should affect the way you hit the lake this summer. Weather is the single largest variable that effects fish behavior other than time of the year... THAT SAID, if only 10 people show up and they want to talk skipping umbrella rigs with scum frogs on wing dams.. gosh darn it, thats what we will talk about..

In years past I know T.Bros has given discounts on everything in the store after a seminar. I did not talk to them this time, but I dont think anything has changed.....

Will these seminars be recorded and posted on the web site for those of us that don't live close to the cities. I really enjoyed your seminar last year about off shore structure

smallie-- Not sure if it will be taped tonight or not. I know the last one was, but that doesnt mean it will be tonight for sure. Thanks for the kind words on last years...

Craigums-- Big fat, pink ones with large rattles, double scented...

Caman- forewarned!!!

Craigums-- Big fat, pink ones with large rattles, double scented...

Do you find that wearing red shorts increases your hookup ratio? Or...Do we have to wait until the seminar for that one?

It was recorded. Hopefully Katie will have it up soon. We'll try to get a link as soon as it gets posted. Awesome info Deitz spilled for this one.

It was taped, I however do not know how long it will take before it is on the Thorne Forums. I will however argue with polar- the guy has now clue what he is talking about..