• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Road to the Frozen Four

cbrooks

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Marshall played a decent game until that play. I hope bjugstad, haul a and schmidt leave. They played like dump when they should have been leaders.

That was one of the worst plays I have ever seen by anyone in a hockey game. w t f was Marshall doing? He might as well have just put the puck in his own net instead. What a terrible end to the season for the gophers... Gross. Just another day in loserville

Listened to the game while catching crappies. How can the gophers play flat and give up a goal 9 seconds into OT. All I heard on the radio today from the coaches is, we are telling the players to play free. What the F does that mean!! Poor coaching, no intensity, it is ridiculous. There seems to be no fire in the coaching staff. As far as I am concerned Lucia can go. It won't happen so we are stuck with him for what2-3 more years.

Apparently, ESPN displayed Niagra playing South Dakota on the TV. And once again the NCAA, professionals that they must be, listed in the program that it was North Dakota State University playing which was also placed on top of a Sioux Logo. Must have been the word Fighting that was offensive.

FREE COLLEGE HOCKEY FROM THE OCHO!!!

I also thought the gophers played a little heartless. I'm disgusted enough at how they represented the WCHA that all I have to say is get it together boys and welcome to the B1G TEN!

I want to say that was 2008. I don't put anything past ESPN. College hockey can't get any love from that corporation. I wander if CBS or NBC will get a contract with the NCAA tourney in the near future?

OMG....ESPN hit a new low. For subscribers that have direct TV and only subscribe to ESPN3 they are SOL for the games today, they are blackout in this area. Midcontinent bought the rights this morning just for todays game. Midcontinent sucks.... Not happy