• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Gander Mountain Bib overalls

Anyone use the Gander Mountain Guide Series TecH2O bibs for hunting? I got a pair on sale for $63. Seemed too good to pass up. They have a waterproof "gore-tex like" membrane and Thermolite Active insulation. I'm wondering what you folks think of these. Are they warm enough in 10-30 degree weather for deer hunting? How durable are they? If they are not good I'll just return them for a refund. Thanks for the input.
gspman

gspman,
Which GM did you buy them at? I have the quad parka and the pants in Mossy Oak Shadow Grass. I absolutely love them. I wear the pants on wet pheasant hunting trips, all duck hunting, and even under my insulated bibs on the -12 F deer opener. They are very warm, but incredibly breathable. I can wear them all day comfortably and stay warm and not too hot when walking. They are slightly noisy, so when deer hunting I wore a pair of hush hide type pants over to make them quite and it worked perfect. I have had mine two seasons now and just love them. I am definetly going to buy a pair of bibs to complete my sets.
Bushwacker

i think i have the bibs your talking about. bought a similar pair on a similar deal 2 years ago.

love em! im not a big fan of bibs but these are very warm for the weight. i still dress accordingly for what im doing, but these bibs i feel are very worth the money. used in the duck blind, goose field, and those bitter days out ice fishing. wind proof, seem to be water resistant, light and warm.

just my 2 cents. take care......loc9