• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Flip,
We just opened back up again, and just in time too. Now we are stuck here with all the goldeneyes, Buffles, Mallards, Bluebill, and what ever else I missed this morning.
J/k we did fill out, but we missed a few gimmee shots.

The snows are looking like they are here to stay for a while so hopfully we can get in on some of that action before I have to go back and deer hunt again this weekend. I guess we'll have to see what this weekend brings. confused.gif
mw

[This message has been edited by Walleye Pimp (edited 11-11-2003).]

Walleye pimp what area of the state are you hunting in? We hunt by Ortonville and were wondering if there would be many birds around. It is to early to put the decoys away and get the ice fishing equipment out.

Thanks
Goldy

Hey Pimp, ran into that fella we hunted kahret`s field with last year. I think you fished with him this year. He told me you were picking up some snow decoy`s from him this past weekend. I hope some of the lakes will open up this weekend. The field`s are full of grenheads and is tough to pull away, but the diver`s are calling. I`ll let ya`ll know how it goes. Just want you to know how spoiled your getting out there. I will be showing up one of these day`s to see you! Flip

Goldy,
I am actually in Eastern So. Dakota, Near Lake Thompson.

Flip,
Yup, you bumped into Quentin (hmm) Let me guess Luaral Lake.
I did'nt have room to haul back the dekes, but will be getting them this weekend for sure. I have to take my boat home and exchange it for the ice gear. I hope next week is'nt too late for some snows.
mw

Pimp,Flip
Give me a holler this weekend when you are home/ Goosin has been tuff to say the least. We had a hot field with over 1000 birds using it. Couldnt get a singel bird to commit. Pass shot 3 but it was tuff. Dont know what it is maybe my crappy calling. Flip let me know when you want to chase some sky carp/ I am feeling ILL