• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Breakfast Meatloaf!

How could it be bad? grin

We had a few 1# packages of breakfast style corned beef in the freezer, it was very good but kinda loose and crumbly... Heres where the meatloaf idea came in...

I chopped up about 12-15 uncooked tater tots, added an egg, some black pepper, and a dozen crushed up ritz crackers - mixed this with a pound of the corned beef and made it into a loaf. crazy

004-2_zps0c61d619.jpg

Into the over for 30 min at 375, then under the broiler till she got nice and crispy...

009_zps8b8877c5.jpg

Was perfect with a little hot sauce and some over easy eggs!

Cant wait to make it again1 Next time im going to add some shredded corned beef from the chunk thats is the pressure cooker right now... cool

Was perfect with a little hot sauce and some over easy eggs!

Cant wait to make it again1 Next time im going to add some shredded corned beef from the chunk thats is the pressure cooker right now... cool

Excellent idea, and I would take it the same way... maybe add a slice or 2 of rye toast n butter.

Thanks for the post, gonna give this one a try here

Beyond what comes in the Hormel can (Which I LOVE, by the way) I did not know there was 1 lb packages of ground breakfast corned beef. I guess it's for folks that want to make their own hash.

Sounds great though, I'll have to look for it. Maybe mix in a little Jimmy Dean, too!

The product I used was a hash with taters in it. Quite similar to the canned stuff but better. It was from a place in called Nueskes. For christmas I had gotten a sampler pack from them

25 bucks for 4 one pounders. Ouch, for us down here south. blush

Sounds good though. smile