• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Has anybody else contracted this. I can`t shut my eye`s for more than an hour. Whenever I am inside a building I continously look out the window`s toward the sky. I am really thinking of taking a three week leave from work. My wife and kids ask who the funny smelling guy with the whisker`s is. The one good thing is I know the cure. It is done by spending many hours in the finale approach or the duck boat. This is the only help I know of. Anybody have a quick fix? Flip

I've found that a pinch of gun powder between the cheek and gum provides temporary relief. If that doesn't help, put on a pair of boots and fill them with ice water to simulate leaky waders or have your spouse shovel ice shavings down your neck for about an hour or so. They're not cures but......

I've been real lucky so far and my cases have been mild but wouldn't you know it if my dog didn't get it?!

Turns out she shakes uncontrollably at the sight of a shotgun. She smells like the bottom of a swamp. She got loose the other day and I found her in the boat with all the decoys out and preset at the depth of our favorite duck spot.

Please advise....