• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

A trickle of northern birds?

I think we're starting to get a slight trickle of northern birds coming down. Two of my buddies were out this AM and had a fairly easy hunt and the birds didn't seem too call or decoys shy, like they have been all season. Lots of pintails were seen and they each got their one a piece, one being an almost full fledge drake, what a pretty bird!! My other buddy was up on Winnie and saw a few big flocks of ducks, he wasn't sure if they were mallards or divers of some sort. With the change in weather this weekend, if you can get out in the next few days, it may be worth your while. Also alot more geese are in there area than there has been.

bmc

Guy`s, what part of the state are we talking about. I hunt extreme southern Mn. and we might be a week behind you if your north of Grand Rapids. I may still keep the big foots in the shed and give the lake a go. Flip