• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Hey there all,
Well I just moved to Cologne and I am looking for a spot to take my 8 month old yellow lab (Jack). The problem is I don't have a duck boat. I have a nice big 18 foot Crestliner but I think that won't work so well. I was just wondering if anyone knew of some land I could just stand on the side of a lake. I am sure there is some little pond near me. I just haven't found it yet. I have not hunted duck much but would very much like to get into the sport. Especially if there is a place to hunt near me. I just got Jack back from Cannon River kennels. He spent the last two weeks in the bird and gun class. Now I would like to get him on some birds. Any ideas??

There could be some oppertunity's on (Maria Lake or Church) same thing: east of Gotha. Don't know how they did opening weekend, but it's getting Jack out and about!. Might want to chexk over towards Aurburn, G.I., NYA area, good public hunting over there.

------------------
Puff-Puff-Pass