• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

HELP, Spring Lake boat landing!

Sat. duck opener, there was tires slashed on a few vehicles between 7 and 10am. Sunday there at least 4 trucks with tires slashed. Not just one tire but were 2 per truck! This makes me Pi****off and a few other things!
Anyway duck hunters, be on the look out for anybody snooping around the landing. I helped out 3 trucks with 2 flats per and we talked about hiding in the woods and getting these people red handed. I'm not sure if they would come back during the week or the weekend again? I will be going to the landing in a few minutes from now and looking for those B*****ds! Afew other hunters that have been hunting their whole life here have never seen this. Long lake has reported some of the same last Sat. I don't know about Sunday.The hunting was good and these hunters might be seen stalking these criminals. Are they people that oppose
hunting or are they local kids that think they deserve this space over others?
This fries my behind!