• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Flip Where are YA

Still been fishing tourny`s so I have not been out in the field yet. There a few guy`s hammering birds and some not so much. How`d you guy`s do? I`m probably going to wait for the reg season to start. I did get my early season permit, just in case.

We shot 7 on opener. Not to good for the amount of birds we had working. I shot 2 last night. I cant believe how shy the birds are already. Let me know when you want to get out. I am up to Millacs this weekend but can hunt most evenings.

Hi Guys,
As much as I'd hate to miss the opener here, I will be home to hunt this weekend. I need some tips on birds if you guys can't go.

Flip,
I have a new number so I'll call you with it before the weekend
wp

Went out last night and had no luck. Lots of birds using the field. They came out and flared us at 500 yards. They are so decoy shy right now. I think next time out i am only going to set ot 12 or so dekes.