• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Eelpout Festival: Sober angler

dfap2

Anyone going to the Eelpout festival that is actually going after walleye and Pout? I think I'm heading up but I do avoid the riff raff (Been there done that and had a lot of fun) but I am sober now and looking to focus on fishing. I know a great spot in the bay if anyone is interested let me know. I have fished the Walker Bay since the early 80's and almost always catch fish.

Anyone going to the Eelpout festival that is actually going after walleye and Pout? I think I'm heading up but I do avoid the riff raff (Been there done that and had a lot of fun) but I am sober now and looking to focus on fishing. I know a great spot in the bay if anyone is interested let me know. I have fished the Walker Bay since the early 80's and almost always catch fish.

if i had time to get up there id join ya in a sec as my party days are behind me also.

That's a very nice offer and personally I'd be more interested in catching fish too. I have to ask though. Why not go up a different weekend if you don't like the riff raff? smile

Seriously I'd love to get into a great pout bite.

Way to much, Hada foot to begin with then another 12-16" an i thin k more comin. i too am suppose to be going an done with crazy stuf, I like going with freinds an set up cam a bbq an have a good time an fish but this time I dont know sounds like we might have to set up near shore an dont really want to do that. dfap2 id take ya up on that but dont know how id get around. Not sure i even wana go, dont wanna be stuck near shore with all that an no fish.

Well guys, I have a plan. I've decided to grab my buddy, take Friday and Monday off work, and head to LOW instead of pout fest. I will get my button to add to my collection but since lent is here....I really want some fish in the freezer. Planning on heading out of Adrians road and cross Pine Island. Gonna check the Lake Master chip for some structure and go from there. Gonna hit the road at 5 a.m. so I can wet a line around 1:00 and catch the evening bite. Wish me luck and good luck to all you Pouters!!!!

I live under 20 miles from Leech and holy cow do we have snow! I think it's going to be a complete mess out there, I wouldn't go anyplace without a vehicle that doesn't have tracks. I think this is the most snow I've seen since 1996!

Hey dfap, get in to 17 ft water for the evening bite by 4 430 walleyes have been moving inshallow for the evening bite lately, also 26-28 have been good reports bdepths better than the deep 30's lately. good luck