• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. 😀

• RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE

You know what we all love...

When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  
Dave S

Best Holster??

I'm looking at getting a Glock 22 Gen 4 soon and I'm looking for suggestions on a holster.

I don't have a carry permit yet but will be looking into that after the purchase.

Thanks for the input.

I dont have a Glock, but this is the type of holster I use. Fobus, it locks the gun in there, and it has a trigger guard built into it. They make different styles, one that clips on to your belt loop, and one that goes through a belt, if you wear a belt.

full-17556-29987-fobus.png

This is the belt loop style, if you are like me, and dont normally wear a belt, it just locks into your pants. The other one is for if you wear a belt. But yes, to answer your question, they make LH.

I have a Glock 22 and I picked up a Fobus GL-2 Right Handed holster last week. I have my CCW permit and the only thing that I did was to trim two little nubs that rubbed my side. It has an adjustment screw for tension and a screw for the alignment of the gun. Great fit and easy to draw. Cost me $34 on amazon.

check out the Inside waist band Kydex Holsters fro CCW... Glocks have about every option out there made for them... thing is to find how you want to carry, and what is comfortable, and what is in your price range...

If your looking for a iwb holster, I would give the n82 tactical guys a visit, I have their pro series holster and it lives up to all the hype everyone says. I like it because the cant is adjustable and if you are wearing it all day you sometimes forget that you have it on.

theisholsters.com That is what I use for IWB carry and My wife doesnt know if I am carrying or not cause it is so conceled. LOVE IT and LIFETIME WARRANTY

I finally found a G22 Gen 4 today and it followed me home. Now to look into the suggestions provided.

Thanks

Blackhawk Serpa CQC....comes in left, includes both belt and paddle attachments, the draw/cant is adjustable, and locking retention upon reholster. The price is also reasonable

I have a Blackhawk holster and some of the others mentioned, many are very nice. To me the best holster to consider isn't even a holster if you're talking CCW though.

Look at the "Packin Tee" or the 5.11 Tactical holster shirt.

I like the gun high and tight, and these are the best place to do that comfortably (best concealment). Each has a different advantage. The Tee is a better, tighter holster, and is slightly adjustable, however that makes it harder to remove the gun quickly. The holster also comes in two sizes and you can even get extra ammo clips holsters concealed on the side you don't use.

The 5.11 shirt is great except I find it to be a little itchy at the seams. It doesn't hold the gun quite as good as the Packing Tee, but it's much easier to roll the gun out because it rolls out to the front.

Both are ambidextrous. Options in black or white and neck options. If you're on the fence about the size of either shirt to get, get the next size larger. Hope this helps.