• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

where to find the fish this year

Where have you been finding the fish this year???

us when been finding them shallow when its been warm and when we been getting all these cold snaps deeper and when they are deeper they are more finicky

I would have to guess that when they have went deeper and got finicky, you had a cold front or pressure system come before or while you were fishing. The fronts will move them deep and shut them down to next to no bite at times.

Seen alot of that this winter.

Its been a finicky bite all year but the fronts have had alot to do with the fish shutting down. My best fishing has been in 5 to 10 fow and sometimes 3 fow. I have noticed though that this year has been different. I haven't had to drill and work as hard to find fish as I have this year. Its been very interesting but very fun to say the least. I like a good fight to find them.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.