• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

WATCH THE HEARINGS...LIVE!!

nonteep, you could pretty much tell which side some of them were voting on. they have video on youtube from yesterday morn, eve and this morn. the hearings are going on tomorrow morn and eve as well if anyone can make it down to show your support that would be awesome!

Ok, so I have a few 25 & 30 round clips for my Ruger 10-22. What would you do with them? I think I would rather just throw them in the trash then go through the hassel of running them over to the cop shop so they can use them in Obama's count of how many bad weapons he got off the street! smirk

I would keep them! Hide them someplace in your house to where you can get to them in case stuff hits the fan!

Ya, I'm not really worried about the whole Zombi end of the world stuff. I have guns for Hunting, but if you break into my house I will use them if needed. wink

The last thing I would ever do is hand anything over to the law.

If saomething is passed, how do you know it will not be overturned in the Supreme Court or in a few years.

They will not be giving you your guns, clips or anything else you gave them back. That you can bet on.

It has already happened like that so why give them a thing?

IN the past few months, millions of guns and clips have been sold in this country. I highly doubt those who have just purchased thier items will hand them over and kiss them goodbye. NOT.

If it passed and a person would happen to get caught with them I believe it would be considers a felony so you would lose your rights to own a gun and you could not firearms hunt for 7 years if convicted of a felony.

Well, I guess I will be a felon. I cannot see that all the people who are now purchasing weapons by the millions are just going to hand them over.

Cannot see that at all. I am noty going to give any guns away to then have them overturn a new law a few years later, already has happened a few years ago. How does one then get thier guns back?

Then, how do they know what everyone owns for guns, as so many are not now registered?

If you have any guns that may fall in the illegal list Gordie' do not give them up for nothing as I will buy them from you and you can tell the goons they were stolen. That's if they are even registered.

Well, I guess I will be a felon.

I guess I'm not willing to want to say that. and if you have guns that are registerd they will want to know what you did with them and I already know that answer.

I would also not post as you are about what you would or wouldnt do wink and I was just stating what could happen.