• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. 😀

• RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE

You know what we all love...

When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  
eyeguy 54

fatty

anybody make one with venny and how is it. I have only used pork but I think I want to try one half and half maybe? 1/2 venny and 1/2 sage sausage maybe? what should I try?? craisins??

Only one way to find out!

I made my first fatty on Saturday and it was awesome. I did a cuban style. Ham, swiss, banana peppers and pickles with spicy mayo. Not the healthiest food, but oh so good.

Is you venny simply ground or mixed with pork already? You need some fat to render out to get that fatty magic...

Do a search for bacon explosion or pork sausage fatty to see what we are talking about. You won't regret it.

This is the last one I did. Liked it better after I took it to 180. I'm thinkin Jimmy dean, venny mushrooms and craisins on the next one. Hopefully Wednesday.

full-27930-29836-fatty4.jpg

Never heard of a fatty before. I want to eat one NOW! Going to try it this weekend. I like to smoke my meat longer at a lower temp. Will that be an issue with the fatty? Can I continue to mop it throughout with my special mop juice or will that mess anything up?

I'm pretty sure that there's no way to mess up a fatty. Even the ends where there wasn't anything but pork sausage and bacon were delicious.