• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

please sign petition and vote no on this, please share this in any way you can.

Bulldoggr

please don't flame it on where it is posted,not everyone looks at every section of these forums. I am sure the majority of the members of this site that live in Minnesota do not want to see this bill passed.

Any means we can get this in front of the population is a good means.

please don't flame it on where it is posted,not everyone looks at every section of these forums. I am sure the majority of the members of this site that live in Minnesota do not want to see this bill passed.

Any means we can get this in front of the population is a good means.

+1

I am going to get slammed about this but I don’t care. I am for everyone’s rights to own guns. However, I don’t think some of these guns (i.e. assault rifles) are needed or need to be in the hands of the public. If you want to tell me how this is the first step a republic uses to take away all guns from its citizens I think that is a very big step. When they try to go that far I and many more people will stand on your side. Sorry but I will not be signing this.

Lutzy I respect your opinion. I just question what is so bad about an AR-15? Is it the magazine capacity? I wont even reply to your answer I am just wondering what the other side's problem with them really is. It really is no different than any other semi auto rifle.

I don't believe admin threatened you. I believe he corrected you. You need to know what is beng discussed and what they are trying to take from us.

You say when the time comes you will then stand with us, my question is what are you going to do then, bring a Sling shot?

The point is they call it an Assult Rifle ban, and they don't even know what they are talking about. I undersand you refered back to the title of the bill.

A true military weapon that is fully automatic can not be own by an American Citizen with out great regulation and procedure to obtain a permit to do so. in most case the ones that own them have Federal Firearms License. The ATF know who and where they are.

I DO know the difference from fully auto and not. And I do know what they are trying to do. I don’t have a problem with anyone signing the petition I just don’t feel I can. To be honest I don’t have a BIG problem with them I just LEAN against them.

Whats spooky is I have been home the last few days.On some news channel I was surfing through, it was mentioned."Maybe it's time to update and rewrite the constitution" It was some political types making suggestions.I flipped it on just in time to hear that phrase and stopped.

I chuckled and let it go.But Where else could this be getting attention?