• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

droid max hd or the dna

I came from a HTC EVO LTE and felt that the camera was better, along with the camera software itself. The camera seems to really suffer with snow shots as the snow isn't white and the pics end up dark. The part that bothers me the most is if you make manual adjustments to compensate for the default settings' lack of quality it doesn't save them, so the next time you open the camera app everything is back to the default settings again.

I bought the dna what a great phone. Super fast as for the battery seems to be fine. I listen to iheart radio for 4 hours or so and plus surf the web and do other things and it last all day for me. My samsung charge i would have to charge it up a few hours into the day. As for when i upgraded I lost my unlimited data only get 2 gb, called them and of course some lame excuse they said they did a survey and since people only use about 2gb per month and plus people divide up there data package with family or something they decided to go this way next step up is 5gb no in between. As for the bigger size don't really notice it I love it and what a great screen

I bought the dna what a great phone. Super fast as for the battery seems to be fine. I listen to iheart radio for 4 hours or so and plus surf the web and do other things and it last all day for me. My samsung charge i would have to charge it up a few hours into the day. As for when i upgraded I lost my unlimited data only get 2 gb, called them and of course some lame excuse they said they did a survey and since people only use about 2gb per month and plus people divide up there data package with family or something they decided to go this way next step up is 5gb no in between. As for the bigger size don't really notice it I love it and what a great screen

If you are on an unlimited plan, you need to buy your phones on the secondary market (aka hsolist or auction sites).

I've been looking for a Maxx (don't care about the HD) for about 3 months now to replace my wife's X2, and finally found one for about $200.

The secondary market has really dried up too, not nearly as many people changing phones as often. I'm thinking the real phone junkies are all keeping their unlimited plans and their phones. If you see a deal on a phone, it disappears in 2-3 hours.