• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

2013 B.A.S.S Fantasy Fishing Group

Central Bassman

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That is pretty crazy! But I guess he got away with minimal damage and got to use his boat for the remainder of the tournament. Rojas sure wasnt happy about that stunt that Alton Jones pulled on the final day, I would have to agree with Dean on that one that was a dumb move.

On another note, my fantasy team sure took a digger on Falcon, I thought I had a solid line up but I guess not.

At the Sabine on the final day he fished Dean Rojas's really small area while he had the lead and Jones hadnt been there all week, he basically him off.

What you said here isn't true. You should learn the facts. The TV show apparently only gave Rojas side of the story and it was misleading to you and a lot of other people. Alton fished there all 4 days, but they didn't see each other until Day 2. Rojas felt since he was leading that Alton should have forfeited the water and he didn't believe Alton fished there on the 1st day. Alton tried to talk about the situation with Dean, but Rojas didn't want to talk things out. He wanted Alton to forfeit the water, end of discussion. Alton didn't and Rojas was P.O.ed

Yeah I definitely think Rojas handled the situation wrong. I can't believe BASS showed what he said on camera. From what I am hearing that spot where Alton stopped was what Rojas was fishing all week though. They were in the same canal but different parts of it. Oh well its over and done with...the smart thing for Rojas to do would be to talk it out with Alton but it sounds like that isnt going to happen.