• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

56 inch minimum?

Scott M

Rawdog did you also chew out every guy with a ten inch auger because a 4 year old kid can drop into one of those easily enough and I think you should look at the bottom of right side of your post because that is about the furthest thing away from the start of world peace as you can get . Hate and world piece just don't go together.

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rawdog did you also chew out every guy with a ten inch auger because a 4 year old kid can drop into one of those easily enough..
Agreed. My 3 year old fell into an 8 inch hole this winter. Granted, there was no way he would have fallen all the way in, but it scared the heck out of us.

As to the Musky season closing. I dont see the point of keeping it open. Chances of you catching one through the ice is slim to none. Besides, throw a sucker down there and say you are "pike" fishing, whats the difference?

I enjoy shooting s*** and throwing spears and drinking beers just as much as the next guy but honestly spearing is the dumbest way to fish and should be outlawed. I hate spearers, I know many of them spear other species illegally. Even spearing a pike is wrong. Pike are treated like a rough fish and it chaps my silly-me that big ones are hard to come across consistently unless you make a long trip. Every pike over 4lbs either gets speared or caught and filleted. Spearing shouldnt be allowed, especially for sturgeon, but it doesn't matter the species at all.. The holes in the ice are dangerous, too. I had a friend and his 4 yr old daughter fall in a spearing hole on josephine in Roseville in feb. of 2012. I waited all year til I saw spearers in the same area to beat some sense into them. Let me just put it this way they DONT SPEAR ON JOSEPHINE ANYMORE.. no one was harmed.. im not CRAZY but this is the internet so I dont care how i sound.

In conclusion, all fish should have slot regulations. No one should be able to spear unless it's carp or invasives and Muskies should have a 56" minimum.

WORLD PEACE

I'm impressed at just how much crazy you managed to fit into just a few sentences. [insert salute emoticon here]

I laughed when I saw "WORLD PEACE" too. That was comical!