• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

What is your favorite thing about ice fishing.

Well being I'm just a big kid at heart grin I gota put my 2c worth in. I like seeing success in other anglers most of all. My favorite thing is when a new angler figures "it" out. The smiles become almost manditory at that point grin

Putting your buddies on fish is one of the most exciting things I do. If there's a big group of us I hardly even fish I like walking around to check on others smiles and try and explain what's working.

You two took the words out of my mouth. Running and gunning and others having success is great for me also. Seeing excitement in someone that doesn't ice fish often is great. I get a few new ones out every year and it is always a blast.

Perfect

Fishing with my 8 & 12 year old granddaughters. They get so excited when we get on fish. Just purchased a wheel house so the kids can enjoy the ice fishing even more. The other day I had them out and the youngest wanted to know if we could do a sleepover in the house and have a pizza party. Good times for all of us. Never thought ice fishing could b this much fun with the grand kids

You two took the words out of my mouth. Running and gunning and others having success is great for me also. Seeing excitement in someone that doesn't ice fish often is great. I get a few new ones out every year and it is always a blast.

+1

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.