• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. 😀

• RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE

You know what we all love...

When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  
fletcher

MN LOTTERY RESULTS ARE IN

figured it would be Friday or Monday. The weekend will not go fast enough now.

Could have done without reading this thread. Now the weekend is going to drag on. Maybe not such a bad thing...

JP

I called DNR at 8 am they said results have been delayed until likely Friday or next Monday. ARRRRRRRHH!

ok this is a landowner list question. it tells you what seasons is on there. like A,B,C and so on. My question is... is that when u can hunt there property or is that when the property owner hunts their land?

ok this is a landowner list question. it tells you what seasons is on there. like A,B,C and so on. My question is... is that when u can hunt there property or is that when the property owner hunts their land?

This is the season they are hunting. Legally, they have to let other hunters on their property if they drew as a landowner. However, it is up to them who and how many they allow. Don't be surprised at how often you'll be turned down at these farms. frown You'll hear many lines like "Oh yeah, my sons neighbors cousins are all going to be here."

I am sure there is a lot of turn down DonBo , but there is a lot of people that will let u hunt also , but it will most likely be one of the last seasons of the year