• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. 😀

• RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE

You know what we all love...

When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  
LoonASea

Traxstech tracks

I'm in the process of purchasing a new to me Lund Tyee that comes with Traxtech tracks,,,, will these tracks accept cannon or big jon track style rod holders,and down rigger bases or is traxtech exclusive to traxtech accessories only

any one have any experience with these tracks??

LAS

I had all cannon rod holders in my traxtech tracks. The cannon dual axis rod hold are great. I sold all my traxtech rod holders and bought the cannons when they came out.

The Traxtech, and all other brands, are universally designed to accept almost all manufacturers equipment so that it's all interchangeable. I have had them on my last three boats and recommend them to anyone. Just make sure they are solidly mounted if your using them for heavy equipment like downriggers and rod holders designed for heavy strains like dipsey divers and such.