• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Got my Wisc Bear Tag!

Went to the mail today and was excited to see that I finally got drawn for the Wisc zone C bear tag I have been trying to get for the past five years. I applied with both of my kids so my son has put in for 1 year, my daughter for 2 and me for the past 5. I am hoping that at some point in the next couple days one of my kids will get a tag. I am excited to get the opportunity, really something to look foreward to! Anyone else draw a Wisc tag?

Tunrevir~

This is really the kicker, not only did I get drawn but four of my friends got drawn for theirs out of the six that applied. We were hoping that one or maybe two of us would get one and then most of us got drawn!

Don, pm me about the bait. I am sure with the group of us we will need an ample supply!

Tunrevir~

Thanks Rob! I will definately keep that in mind! Lindstrom is a quick hop for me. You hit up the HWY 8 property for any yotes this year? Your welcome to setup out there. We saw 2 like clockwork almost everytime we were out bowhunting.

Tunrevir~